Tuesday 8 April 2014

2014 NaPoWriMo Day 8


Eating Alone

 

You told me you loved me
countless times.
You were my light
after endless dark days.
My comfort
when I thought about my father.

 

But you had flaws
I could not accept.


You had no respect for me or my time,
two in the afternoon is not morning.

Did you really think
that poking me in the butt
with your cock,
while I was sleeping,
would put me in the mood?

That is the reason
I would get up early
to go read on the couch.
You were a selfish mommy’s boy,
jumping to act every time
she opened her mouth.
You had the audacity to break up with me
on Valentine’s Day.


I know now
that I was just a convenient sex doll.


So now you are gone
and I am neither happy
nor am I sad.
And so every morning
I sit in my kitchen
and eat my oatmeal alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment