- two sick puppies,
- an enormous vet bill,
- not getting my new car,
- finding out my old car was a death trap (seriously, I'm surprised I haven't had an accident in it considering the way I drive)
- a blocked sewage drain
- being robbed (thankfully nothing of mine was taken)
- writer's block
Some highlights of March though:
- I got a salary increase (YAY!)
- I got moved out of the tax department (YAY again) and into investments (not so much yay)
- Found out I'm climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in August. :-)
- Exclusive Books had their warehouse sale - my favourite type of book sale of all time. You take one large warehouse with multitudes of tables oozing over with books and books and books. Take a box as you enter, you fill your box or two or three and then you go to the checkout counter, where they weigh your box/es and you pay 50 bucks a kilogram. How awesome is that?
March is truly the month of madness.