Saturday 31 March 2012

A Month of Madness

It's official! March is the ultimate month from hell.

Between
  1. two sick puppies,
  2. an enormous vet bill,
  3. not getting my new car,
  4. finding out my old car was a death trap (seriously, I'm surprised I haven't had an accident in it considering the way I drive)
  5. a blocked sewage drain
  6. being robbed (thankfully nothing of mine was taken)
  7. writer's block
I feel lucky to have made it to pay day.

Some highlights of March though:
  1. I got a salary increase (YAY!)
  2. I got moved out of the tax department (YAY again) and into investments (not so much yay)
  3. Found out I'm climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in August. :-)
  4. Exclusive Books had their warehouse sale - my favourite type of book sale of all time. You take one large warehouse with multitudes of tables oozing over with books and books and books. Take a box as you enter, you fill your box or two or three and then you go to the checkout counter, where they weigh your box/es and you pay 50 bucks a kilogram. How awesome is that?
Anyways,  both NaPoWriMo and ScriptFrenzy start tomorrow.. I've decided since I'm no longer in the tax department that I am (foolishly?) going to attempt both.

March is truly the month of madness.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment