Sunday 20 April 2014

2014 NaPoWriMo Day 18, 19 & 20

Day 18 - Wish Granting Factory


Can I run away from my life?
Run away from this Chaos.
Can I become someone else?
Other than my ragged, tired self.
I don't want to live my life.
I'm tired of all the trouble I attract.
I know this world is not
a Wish Granting Factory.
But is it too much to ask
for a carefree life -
in a job I love, with a man who treats me right -
without a care in the world.
I want to run away from my life
but the world is unfair,
pushing and pulling
the threads that connect us.
I want to run away
but the world does not grant Wishes.


Day 19 - Wounded


The fox runs
through the sun dappled woods.
It's startle, reacting

to every sound
and creature who nears it.
Fear is key.

Fox and human,
both alike in this world
of utter chaos.

The fox fears
what it encounters - it's wounded.
Just like us.


Day 20 - Little Scaredy


My baby,
my Little Scaredy.
I still can't believe we lost you.
I don't know why but please know
that you were very much loved.

You were adorable,
my little man.
Following me everywhere,
tail high up in the air,
purring with pleasure
just like your daddy,
my beautiful Rogue.

My sweet baby.
It breaks my heart to lose you.
You were too young to die.
I love you,
forever and always,
my wonderful little man -
my Little Scaredy.

No comments:

Post a Comment